My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Company address reverting to our old address details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business address has moved to a unit round the corner from where our old address is registered, however every time I update the listing from the original location of Unit 8A, Harrow Road, Hereford, HR4 0EH to Unit 3, Harrow Park, Hereford, HR4 0EN it will remain that way for about 3 days or so before it automatically reverts all the info back again.

I've noticed today that Harrow Park is not actually listed as a location on google maps either which may be one cause of the issue (the company next to us on the map has managed to pin down their listing by mentioning both locations in the address, when I tried to do this it reads as Unit 3 Harrow Park, 9 Harrow Road?). At the moment I am having to constantly keep manually adjusting the address and the location pin as the map/location are both live on the website for customers to find us and it will cause mass confusion if every detail on the website says one address but google says another. 

Here is the google map listing (it may keep changing between these two addresses as I have to keep adjusting it to correct the mistake for the website) https://www.google.com/maps/place/Control+Consulting+Services+Ltd/@52.0614635,-2.7304073,19z/data=!4...

Untitled.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

On a similar note to the above the company category seems to keep changing itself from Automation Company to Lighting Store as well?

If anyone could suggest a solution to this issue that would be great as it is causing a real problem.