My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Coming up in different towns searched

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello to all,  

I am a new member to the form, I'd like to thank everyone in advanced for the advice. 

I run a small remodeling company in Wi. I have what I believe to be a Google My Business ad. I can only find my listing if I search remodeling in my town.   This has limited the potential client calls.  How do I go about, making my listing come up in the surrounding cities? I have the service area large enough already.  

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for your time. 

Anthony

1 Expert replyverified_user

Coming up in different towns searched

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1- This isn't considered an ad but a free business listing by Google

2- Generally speaking your local listing will primarily show in the town in which you are located... as it is local search

3- Generally you can show up in surrounding towns in the organic web page section of the search by having pages that are relevant to those towns and having your site get some links to those pages (like from their local chamber of commerce)

4- Or you can also purchase Google Adwords to cover the surrounding towns.

I say generally in both cases because there are exceptions based on the type of business, the density of those businesses, the density of the market, the SEO that has occurred on your website, the authority and prominence of your business listing.