My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Coffee n More was opened previously with dif manager. I want to erase old info/create a new acct.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Coffee n More was opened previously with dif manager. I want to erase old info/create a new acct.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Is the listing verified and do you have ownership status on the account. Why is it you want to delete the current listing. Reading between the lines is new manager = bad previous reviews or another issue you are trying to fix. More information like the actual listing may help the community better answer the question to get to the end result you want.

There is a recent blog post by a top community member regarding duplicate listings that my fit in if you are trying to clean up the profile. 

Be aware what is mentioned part way down in the article linked to above. The listing and the reviews are in two separate databases. So if the new listing goes live after deleting the current listing the review data may well automatically re-populate. More data will help

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |