My Business
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Co-working arrangement - problems listing on google business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I share office space with two other attorney's. We have a primary office address of 308 W. State St. #97, Rockford, Illinois 61101. My website and business location was confirmed in late June of 2015, at some point either before or after, another attorney I share space with confirmed his business listing on places and for whatever reason while it says "VERIFIED" on his control panel, he doesn't show up at all under any search terms on google places. 

I started researching the issue of virtual offices vs. shared office space and it looks like our shared space arrangement where we have a shared client waiting area but three individual offices within the mailing address of our office suite should comply with google terms and conditions of getting a places listing. Here's where it gets a little weird though - in the general places listing where you can "show all" sometimes he is now appearing on desktop searches but never on a mobile search and that's as of today. Previously he just wouldn't list at all on any type of various attorney search unless you typed in his name directly. 

My business url: marriettlegal.com

My business phone: 815-391-0089

My business address: 308 W. State St. #97 Rockford, IL 61101

My business name: Marriett Legal, LLC.

My places url: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/Marriett+Legal,+308+W+State+St+%2397,+Rockford,+IL+61101/@42.2711...

his business: Law office of Brendan Caver, LTD.

his business url: caverlawoffice.com

his business phone: 815 714 9508

his places listing url: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/Law+Office+of+Brendan+W.+Caver,+Ltd.,+308+W+State+St+%2397,+Rockf...

Current business address for BOTH of us and a third attorney is 308 W. State St. Suite 97, Rockford, IL 61101 - we are prepared to just update our address listings across the internet so that we are respectively 308 w. state st. suite 97 A, B, and C. If somehow we're getting treated as though we are using virtual space. Just looking for ways where we don't have to go across the spectrum of attorney directory websites and change our suite numbers to reflect an A, B, or C. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to see a prompt response to this question. If one business is penalized for sharing the same suite number (with similar search terms) I think it is fair to so advise to that we can all prepare to separate our businesses to 97A, 97B and 97C as appropriate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If anyone knows a direct contact number to Google business can you please post it. They are not responding via Twitter and the pathway to request a phone call from Google to discuss this issue is too esoteric for a layman to find.