My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Clawson Jewelers listed as a clothing store and not a Jewelry store

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Clawson Jewelers

45 S Main street Clawson,MI 48017

248-439-0883

Please can somebody help me, Ive requested that my store is not a clothing sore and it is listed wrong, it is a Jewelry store. Does Clawson Jewelers have any sign of clothes ???? NOO!! please can you help me after the third time trying to reach out to google after a 25min call and still nothing has been done!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Clawson Jewelers is being listed as a "Clothing Store" and not a "Jeweler"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Clawson Jewelers

45 S Main Street Clawson,MI 48017

248-439-0883

www.clawsonjewelers.com

Please can somebody help me, Ive requested that my store is not a clothing sore and it is listed wrong, it is a Jewelry store. Does Clawson Jewelers have any sign of clothes ???? NOO!! please can you help me after the third time trying to reach out to google after a 25min call and still nothing has been done!!!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

This may be changed by you within your Google My Business account directly: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3039617?hl=en  - have you updated it there?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I suggested a change to jewelry store via the "Suggest an edit" link and received and email almost immediately that it had been updated.  It can take several hours to update, but it looks like you are now "Jewelry store in Clawson, Michigan"