My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Claim multiple Google My Business accounts

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

How can an agent add or claim multiple Google My Business accounts on behalf of business owners?

A lot of business owners don't have the skills or time to add their presence on Google. How can an agent provide this service to them? Is it necessary to open multiple Google accounts for each new Google My Business account? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Claim multiple Google My Business accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Good Evening Leonardo,

See detailed information in the Ownership section of this support page.

Grace

Re: Claim multiple Google My Business accounts

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
What we do in our agency is we request a domain email from them for example locations@website.com and we use this email for google my business, google tag manager and other google related products. We order a google business email and it's $10 a month. This is perfect for you can turn over the access to your client when the contract with the agency ends.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please verify my business and tell me resion

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@mitu s

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please set my business page and verify

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new listing is connected to the wrong channel or gmail account. How can I fix this and switch to the right account for my listing? 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Zemira Z J

it seems oyur question is off topic little bit

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help responding to google reviews for my business and I am having a time trying to get it set up.  Any help would be appreciated.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Mark K

it seems your question is alos off topic.

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue

and please provide more details in your new threadabout the listing in question - like 

including the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL