My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Chrome Update

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In Windows 7, I upgraded google chrome to the new version, and now when I do a search using the new version the Google My Business listings are no longer there. And on the list of organic returns my business listing is not there - using the same search term my listing has been on page 1 of google returns for more than 5 years. Now it's not there at all and not on pages 2,3,4...I stopped looking after page 4. But all my competitors still appear in the organic returns in their usual ranking, just my listing is missing.

I did the same search in IE on the same computer and everything appeared as usual - all the Google My Business listings were there, and my business listing was in the organic returns in its usual ranking. 

I used the old chrome in safari on a MAC and it worked as usual.

Anybody know what's going on. What can I do? I need my listing in Google or I'll go out of business.

dittybows

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Chrome Update

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi dittybows

In order for us to help you we will need the full name and address of your business please.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dittybows
June 2016

Re: Chrome Update

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
WeShootProducts.com (is the business name as well as the URL)
7421 Laurel Canyon Blvd
North Hollywood CA 91605