My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Chohan Carriers Ltd.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am responsible for updating Google Maps address and info for Chohan Carriers Ltd. that moved to a new location, 19966 Wharf Street, Maple Ridge, British Columbia V2X 1A1, Canada

Previously there were 3 addresses that were assigned to their business but they want only a new location on the maps. I try to clear this for months now. I tried with submitting edits, it didn't work, edits are ignored. 

We deleted Langley and Surrey addresses from the Google Business accounts but they still appear on GoogleMaps. If I claim them now it will take weeks again before cards arrive and business owner is getting upset at me that it takes that long to fix what should be a quick and easy fix. He doesn't understand why tons of cards were sent already and he has no way to retrieve it from Langley location anyway.

They don't exist anymore under 9720 197b St, Langley, BC or under  9775 188 St Unit 304, Surrey, BC and this two addresses has to be deleted since this is confusing to their customers.

So far any efforts to remove these two were unsuccessful and no one is making efforts to check if requested changes are valid.

Recently the address in Maple Ridge got also screwed up even I have it right on my account ??? The beginning of postal code was added to the front of the address mysteriously, I requested the edit and hope it will be updated.

Please help me fix this issue. Business manager and owner contacts if anything needs to be confirmed: Ronil Chandra  604 888-1855 (ext. 7) or Sunny Chohan 604 888-1849

1 Expert replyverified_user

Chohan Carriers Ltd.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

guessing its your mistake:

Google very clearly inform here removing a listing from your dashboard will not remove the listing. you need to report it as permanently closed instead

Chohan Carriers Ltd.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From what I read Permanently Closed also doesn't remove address from the map! People complain all the time that listings still show, even if they show as closed this is confusing to clients who think that business was closed down completely.

What should I do than if I made a mistake? Is there actually any help that can be obtained from Google Maps instead of pointing to "that's your fault"?

Chohan Carriers Ltd.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

yes here is what you are supposed to do:

Mark any businesses at any closed locations as "permanently closed"