My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Changing drive through hours listed on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The hours for our 17 branch locations are changing, including the drive through hours. There is no place for me to update these drive through hours that are listed on Google. I did read another listing that said these hours are probably being pulled from the website.

So how often are these hours pulled? Is there any way for me to request that they be pulled now to get the new hours?

I am just concerned that if this is not something that can be changed, customers will show up to a bank expecting the drive through to be open and it won't be.

hours.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue. It's frustrating because there's not even a "suggest an edit" for those hours. Have you found any resolution?

Thanks!
Ben

Re: Changing drive through hours listed on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Ben A No, I haven't, unfortunately!

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Anchor Bank,

Can't you edit those through Google My Business panel (link here?

Have you tried to give Google a call or send them an email ? Just login in Google My Business panel, go to "Support" menu (left side) and select Contact Google. 

Re: Changing drive through hours listed on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not able to edit these anywhere in Google My Business. I also don't have a "Contact Google" option in Support.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Really sorry, I wasn't able to give you the exact way to contact them since I'm not located in USA and the way you can contact Google is different than the way I can do it, so I tried to guide you seeing other guides.

I'm happy to tell you I found the link where you can contact Google

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038311?from=cuf

Scroll down to "Need help" and be free to contact them through email, phone or chat.

Have a great day!