My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Changing details for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I'm afraid I have been defeated by Google business and my general lack of knowledge.

I have business called Brewing Store which sold brewing equipment and also yogurt powders . I have recently slimmed the business down to only selling yogurt powders and am trying to alter the listing in Manage My Locations . These are my problems:-

There is a cover photo of a glass of wine I am trying to delete , however this photo is not in the photo section , album or otherwise . How do I find this and delete it.?

I have a red warning sign suggesting the business has been dulpicated and which I would imagine has something to do with me but how do I resolve this ?

Brewing Store Ltd is shown on the google maps when I would want it to be Yogurt Store . Do I have to cancel the Brewing Store Ltd account and reapply with the verification for Yogurt Store to get the right name to be shown ?

Hopefully it is all simple enough to resolve . Thanks in advance .

Lee S 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Changing details for my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lee S

Please include the following with your question for the brewing store as well as for the Yogurt Store
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number

4. website
5. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link