Changing Company Name - Need Help With G+ and GMB Profile
Hi our company is now Hive Digital, Inc. ... We were Virante Inc d/b/a Angular and have just completed converting our corporate entity.
- Our full business name is: Hive Digital, Inc
- Our current address is: 101 J. Morris Commons Ln., Suite 105, Morrisville, NC. 27560
- Our Phone Number is: (800) 650-0820
- Our Google+ URL is: http://google.com/+viranteorg
- What do we need to do to make sure the card that shows up in the right of search results shows our accurate business name?
- How can we change the URL of our Google+ page to be HiveDigital? Honestly would even be okay if the profile was the old set of numbers vvs. ViranteORG, our old company.
Thanks in advance for all the help. Our G+ account has nearly 9,000 followers we've built up since being one of the first users in G+, and we really don't want to lose it!
Re: Changing Company Name - Need Help With G+ and GMB Profile
The only way to get the URL of your Google+ page changed is to contact GMB support directly. This link may work: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3# but if not, then just click on 'Need More Help?" and go through the troubleshooting steps here: https://support.google.com.
It looks like the name change has filtered through to the Knowledge Graph now: