My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Change the Located In category on my business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Paris Optique located in Scottsdale Quarter was listed incorrectly by address.

We have successfully edited the address, but we cannot fix the 'Located In' or determine how to correct this in the edit options.

Right now, when googled, the location is listed at 'Located In' another business (Brio Tuscan Grille) instead of Scottsdale Quarter.

Can this category be removed completely?  Or changed?

HELP!  How do we submit this correction?  It has been an issue for clients to find us in the center due to this misprint.

Paris Optique

15147 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 140

Scottsdale, AZ  85254

480-585-8500

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change the Located In category on my business listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jennifer C

I believe you will need to contact Google My Business support to have this corrected. You can request a call from them by filling out the form here:
https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na

Or from within your Google My business dashboard you can click on the three horizontal line menu that is near the top left of the screen, then select "Support". That will trigger a drop down menu to appear on the right side of the screen and it will have some options you can use to contact support.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Change the Located In category on my business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tom,
Thank you for your help and the link to the form. This helps immensely.

Best regards,
Jennifer