My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Change in Google Plus Insights - Can't view likes, reach, engagement on G+ posts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage multiple Google business listings, which include Google Plus pages. It is protocol to provide EOM reports to my clients, and with the recent changes to the "insights" tab, I'm unable to view the same insights I had access to last month. Where can I go to view the engagement, reach, likes, etc for my Google Plus posts?

Also, just FYI - the Google My Business insights is worse than before. I preferred the line graph that clearly displayed my numbers in each category for page views, phone calls, directions, clicks, etc. I am extremely upset with the recent changes in insights data. If I am missing something, please direct me on where I can find this info!

<Moved to Google My Business Community by Community Manager>

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change in Google Plus Insights - Can't view likes, reach, engagement on G+ posts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Kelly C @Tim Capper wrote a good article that will get you most of the data you are looking for out of the new insights. 

It does require some excel skills. 

For the rest of the post level data, there is only one tool I know of that still gathers most of the data (except views) and the would be steady demand pro. (just google that)

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Change in Google Plus Insights - Can't view likes, reach, engagement on G+ posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Ben! I'll take a look at his article. I'm intermediate skills level in Excel, so hopefully I can work with it...