My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Change Analytics link from Google My Business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On the Google My Business page, the 'Analytics' directly links to an outdated tracking ID -1.  I want to change it to the correct tracking ID -2.

I have tried emailing and had 2 call-backs from Google - twice I was put through to the wrong area and the last time my call was disconnected. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change Analytics link from Google My Business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tina, sorry to hear you are having issues with this.
Do you use the same Google Account to manage the Google My Business listing and Google Analytics?
Is the same website using the tracking ID -2 listed as the primary website on the Google My Business listing?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,
Yes, I use the same Google Account for My Business and Analytics.
No, the website using the tracking ID -1 is listed as the primary website on Google My Business.
This website is non-existent. I want the primary website on Google My Business to be the website using the tracking ID -2.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm going to move this over to Google My Business Community,
so someone there can help you get your Google My Business listing sorted out correctly
and the primary website info changed over etc.
Once that is corrected then the linking can be fixed.

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Tina,

Welcome to the GMB sub-forum!

Can you provide the GMB URL for your business please?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not Tina, but i HAVE THE SAME issue! I would like to change the Analytics view of our website on GMB as we recently took our site HTTPs and I have a new view. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Same issue here. Working on a client's account and someone before me linked a wrong Google Analytics account to their My Business profile. The e/mail address they are using for GMB has 2 Analytics accounts, and I need the second one to be linked. How do I swap them around, or at least remove the existing linked account so I can start from scratch?

Thanks in advance for your help, haven't found any answers online so far.

Natalia

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue for me. Want to change the analytics link on GMB to another account. I'm the GMB and Analytics owner and can't do it!