My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Category not available

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When selecting the category 'physiotherapist' this is not showing as an option, only 'physical therapist' is available.

I want to have 'physiotherapist', and other providers seem to have this as their category - so why can I not find it to select? Thanks,

Hi there, I have set up my Google Business Page, verified the location and have a google+ page. I have added address, photos, have positive google reviews... yet it still does not show up when searching our key words on google maps.

Business Name: Bespoke Wellbeing (www.bespokewellbeing.co.uk)

Address: 21 Bryanston Street, London, W1H 7AB

Telephone: 020 3623 5017

URL: https://plus.google.com/105099176764485738593

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Category not available

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Clare H

"Physiotherapist" may not be an available Google category for Google My Business. Full category lists based on location (not all countries have the same lists) can usually be found here but this site is currently down.

I did a quick Google search for "physiotherapist london" and found that all of the Google Maps results show "Physical Therapy" as the primary category.  

If you're able to find "physiotherapist" as the primary category for other Google listings, would you mind sending the link? I'm curious to hear where you're finding this. 

When I searched for your business, I found an additional listing at a different location (address is 2 Wimpole St, Marylebone, London W1U 2, UK but same phone number) that is unverified (e.g., "Own this business?" is an option).  

bespoke_wellbeing_london_-_Google_Search.jpgbespoke_wellbeing_london_-_Google_Search.jpg

I'm not sure if you knew this one existed but if you're no longer at the Wimpole Street location, I recommend having it removed or marked as "moved." 

Move a business on Google

Remove a location from Maps

Remove duplicate locations

Let me know if you have questions. Hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Emy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I AM TRYING TO CHANGE MY CATEGORY AND THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO DO IT.

I OWN A BAIT AND TACKLE FISHING STORE.

I LEAVE IN A SPANISH MARKET

I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP MY STORE WITH THE RIGHT CATEGORY

Bait and Tackle / Carnada  

Category not available

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@David V

two remarks:

1# we don't like users YELLING HERE (as using ALLCAPS) means in the internet world.

2 # use the more general category "Fishing Store"