My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot upload file for special hours: fix column headers?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are closing our business (only 1 business) to go on holidays.

I looked up that we have to fill in a spreadsheet to upload in order to do this.

I downloaded the example and filled in the spreadsheet with the days we are closed (I removed all the unnecesary columns and only left the column: "special hours" and wrote every day we are closed (according to the example).

When I want to upload the file, I cannot press the "confirm page changes" file. It stays grey.

there is an arrow and says: Fix column headers

But I think there is nothing wrong with the headers.

What am I doing wrong?

*update: the business does not have a "code" or number. The business/shop code is "empty". (sorry that I am not using the "right" terms, but I am translating from Spanish to english).

Dave

Vitality Pilates & Yoga

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vitality P
July

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Ok, I found out that I have to fill in 5 pieces of data:

Código de tienda Nombre de la empresa Dirección (línea 1) País Categoría principal Horario especial

The problem is that I seem to have to fill in a codigo the tienda (shop code) but I don't have one. And I cannot upload without it. I tried to put 1. But when I do that, google makes another shop on the same addres with the same name, like it is a new shop.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

solved.

I found a way to put a shop code for the business. After that it was all easy.