Cannot reverify address change[ Edited ]
1w - last edited 1w
Hey guys, I've tried changing my bussiness address. It asked me to reverify and after I click to do so, I was taken to a map with a message saying this. After I click Yes, and go back to listing dashboard, I dont see anywhere any instructions what needs to be fixed, there are no errors.
Anyone run into this issues before and knows how to reverify my listing change?
The business name is Freestyle Transport LLC.
Cannot reverify address change
hi @Vadim G
First, check that the address you entered is up to date and contains no extraneous information, as outlined in our address entry guidelines.
If your address doesn't have a street number, or you're sure that you've entered the address correctly but the system still can't find it, you can pin your business's location directly on the map by following these steps:
- Sign into Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click the Address field and check that your address is correct in the window that appears.
- On the right side of the window, you'll see a map with a red pin representing the middle of your business location. Drag the pin to your business location, using the + and - buttons at the bottom-right of the window to zoom in and out.
- Once you're sure that you've accurately pinned the middle of your location, click Apply in the top-right corner of the page.
Note that your edits may be reviewed for quality before being published. If you’re sure that your information looks correct, wait 2-3 days to see if the location changes status in your Google My Business dashboard.
If you're still having issues, please contact us.