My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot reopen my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a message at the top of my business page to say "

This business can’t be reopened because it seems to have a new location on Google Maps.Learn more

but when you follow the link it says contact support, with no information on how to contact support

Mind Matters Hypnotherapy

123 Aberdeen St

Northbridge 6000

0430 224 130

https://business.google.com/u/3/b/117375397970238158900/dashboard/l/13291156937756980437?hl=en

Thanks in advance for any assistance 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hope W
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hope

Is the address listed here your old address or your new address? Can you provide the other address as well?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Priya, Thanks for your prompt response. I eventually managed to find a link to message support direct (Google is actually not the easiest site to navigate :-() They have since called me and really quickly resolved the problem. 
Thanks again,

Hope

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHERE IS THE MAGIC SUPPORT BUTTON!  I have been having issues for MONTHS with 2 of my businesses. I have found the phone number before but as said,its not easy.  Why are you hiding your support from us google?  Everytime i manage to get someone on the phone they tell me someone will fix it or call u back guaranteed within 24 hrs, i have saved the names of every person i have spoken to in customer service also.  No call backs ever.  multiple people working with me have called and got the same response.  I am now going to post this message on these forums until something is actually done.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi David

Can you please start your own thread with your business details and issue. Please include any customer support case reference numbers you may have as well.

This allows us to keep the forum organised and gives you the attention you need.

This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Cannot reopen my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did