5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot remove old location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a location at 1207 5th Ave Suite 108, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 for my company, Insight Realty, LLC.

I then moved to this address: 9500 Brooktree Road, Suite 205, Wexford, PA 15090.

Logged into all of my accounts and made the edits to update the address; however the old location is still showing up on Google.  I report to Google that "this business has moved" yet nothing changes.  Have been trying to change this for months and months.  Help!

1. Full business name: Insight Realty, LLC
2. Current business address: 9500 Brooktree Rd., Suite 205, Wexford, PA 15090
3. Current telephone number: 412-414-9644
4. Google Maps URL: This is the old location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Insight+Realty,+LLC/@40.4389771,-79.988624,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0...

Obviously, I want the reviews to be transferred over to my new location.

5. Website (if applicable): www.InsightRealtyPittsburgh.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Cannot remove old location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Go to Google My Business support on Twitter, and ask them to mark your business as moved. Make sure you include a link to both, and let them know which one is the old one. There's a special setting they can toggle to mark it as moved, that'll fix your problem. Twitter support can be pretty slammed sometimes, so you'll hear back anywhere from 2~10 days depending on how backlogged they are. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Experts in the Topic
james w