My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me

Cannot remove old location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a location at 1207 5th Ave Suite 108, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 for my company, Insight Realty, LLC.

I then moved to this address: 9500 Brooktree Road, Suite 205, Wexford, PA 15090.

Logged into all of my accounts and made the edits to update the address; however the old location is still showing up on Google.  I report to Google that "this business has moved" yet nothing changes.  Have been trying to change this for months and months.  Help!

1. Full business name: Insight Realty, LLC
2. Current business address: 9500 Brooktree Rd., Suite 205, Wexford, PA 15090
3. Current telephone number: 412-414-9644
4. Google Maps URL: This is the old location:,+LLC/@40.4389771,-79.988624,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0...

Obviously, I want the reviews to be transferred over to my new location.

5. Website (if applicable):

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot remove old location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Go to Google My Business support on Twitter, and ask them to mark your business as moved. Make sure you include a link to both, and let them know which one is the old one. There's a special setting they can toggle to mark it as moved, that'll fix your problem. Twitter support can be pretty slammed sometimes, so you'll hear back anywhere from 2~10 days depending on how backlogged they are. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.