My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot post to Google+ on my Brand Page

[ Edited ]
B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Endo Brewing Company
2755 Dagny Way #101
720-442-8052

​I am still having an issue where I get an error when I try to post from my new MyBusiness/Brand account.  Can some one please provide assistance in locking down why?  

Original post is here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Endo-Brewing-Company/td-p/10899...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot post to Google+ on my Brand Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@B L

go to your dashboard and click the page in question

Then scroll down to the almost bottom - should see it like below:

Screenshot 2017-03-03 at 18.33.25.png

Click in the Google+ related card the link "Share an update" and then lower right corner the  pencil icon  inside the big red circle 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
B L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks for the reply,   but I got the basics down.   It's when I try to post and the error "Something isn't right. Can't Share right now" keeps coming up, regardless of which links I use to make a post.  

Any ideas how to resolve the error?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still getting the "Something isn't right. Can't Share right now" Error.  Digging thru the forums, this is a common error for someone that may be spamming google+,  but I assure you I am not.  simply trying to make the very first post to our page. 

Any help/suggestions on what to check would be much appreciated.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe it's because you are promoting alcohol. There are specific rules about alcohol and sex and other adult categories. Just restrict your access by age. It worked for me. You can read more here https://support.google.com/plus/answer/6020454?hl=en

I hope you will solve your problem soon.