My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot get my google URL to resubmit as I am suspended.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, I  tried to change my location as I moved from CA to WA. For some reason I was suspended and now when I try to reinstate my biz I cannot complete the form as it asks for my google URL...which you cannot get if you are suspended. Frustrated!!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot get my google URL to resubmit as I am suspended.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Barb N

Can you provide a little additional information so that someone from the community might be able to assist with your query?

1. Your business name
  2. Any relevant links/URLs

Hopefully someone will be able to help further.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

go to your dashboard and click the suspended listing (through "MANAGE LOCATION") 

now extract the URL from you browser address bar.

It should look like 

https://business.google.com/b/a_numeric_identifier/dashboard/l/l/any_other_numeric_identifier/some_other_irrelevant_stuff]

Use in the form an URL lke

https://plus.google.com/a_numeric_identifier/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much. I actually spoke to someone at G yesterday and the issue is my fault. USER ERROR
I moved locations however my website does not reflect a new location. I need to have my webmaster make the changes.

Also, as I did not work in my home, my business as a dog walker is to go to the dogs home, I did not want to add my home address. As you may know the prompt does not allow you proceed unless you add an address, so I added the address of a nearby dog park. That was not acceptable.
I have been informed that my home address will not show on the page so when I have all my ducks in a row I will add my correct information.

Appreciate you writing to me. Barb
Hikepups Dog Walking

NationalPRPro's Providing Compelling Guest Experts for TV & Radio Media

Barbara Adolph
National Media Representative
Bookings: TV & Radio & Print
925-365-1963 or 818-404-5172
www.nationalprpros.com