My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot get listed in the Netherlands

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google Business Summertime Boat Rental Lazise in Italy on lake Garda.https://goo.gl/cQ9Tnf http://www.summertime.org Strada del Roccolino 37017 Lazise, Provincia di Verona. The problem is that we cannot get listed in the Netherlands. If you insert "boot verhuur lazise" or "boot huren gardameer"only shows up one rental in lazise and 3 in total at lake Garda. The strang thing is that in German, in Ingish and ItalianFor the category.boat rental service all the business rentals popup in maps and google. Tried to phone to google mail etc but none of them can give a explenation.The biggest problem is that 70% is dutch that come to the lake. Is not fair that only one rental shows up because for the others its killing the business. This way google business only helps a few people and the others cannot do nothing. We are small company s that all depend on the dutch tourist. What in havens name can we do that also the other rentas show up in this catogory? Help help help Google give everybody the same possibities to bussines.Don´t care if i have to pay for it.Thanks Robert (forgot to say that the biggest problem with app maps and chrome on phone and partly desktop, but everybody on their holidays use their phone to search)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot get listed in the Netherlands

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You are writing a long story here and it reads about fairness 

Answeriung this now but speaking about categories and search in Dutch userinterfaces (as your subject reads "Cannot get listed in the Netherlands")

Here we go:

your category for your dutch customers is "Botenverhuurbedrijf"

And searching for just "Botenverhuurbedrijf Lazise" and using the dutch version of GoogleSearch (www.google.nl/?hl=nl) I get you pretty well ranked and shown up:

Screenshot 2017-07-03 at 17.59.47.png

There is nothings with this resut  I would consder "unfair"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nobody inserts boothuurbedrijf and like i said they all use their phone. Try on your on your phone in maps to insert rent a boat in lazise. "boot huren lazise" Boat rent lazise "Boot verhuur in lazise".

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And like i said. I´am searching someone that can help me to get listed. Happy to pay for it. Tried with adwords but it doesn´t help me to get listed in maps on the phone under the terms "boot huren lazise". "Boot verhuur in lazise" ( other places gardameer and bardolino)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also adwords in Business is impossible to operate if your target is another language, You can insert local area what would be logical so you choose the area around lake garda. But in the next step you can only choose italian language so you can not insert the dutch category. If i insert the Netherlands as my target i can insert booten verhuur and you can select other words but you cannot ad words like lazise or gardameer so after publicise the add in 5 minutes i lost 10 euro because everybody that gives in boten verhuur  comes to my add but also the ones that want to rent a boat somewhere else on this planet

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

haha @Rob V

am I a "nobody" - I entered "boothuurbedrijf" LOL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ciao Helmut. In dein muttersprache wurdest sicher  bootsverleifirma eingeben. Like the guys from google on the phone. Nobody can give you a normal answer to the question how to get "boot huren lazise" as my target. If they can't answer it (and you) Buongirono e arrividerci. Better bring around flyers again

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rob v
July

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got the solution by myself (i hope). you have to go on your phone and change the language to Dutch on your phone. Insert the a target in Maps ( forexample: boot huren lazise ) Pups up only 2 but not you. Under it is saying "add missing place". The trick is not to put the pointer at your place (else wise google ask you if this is the place that you mean and nothing happens afterwards) but to put the pointer next to it and give in your business information. Use a general place as adress like i did (lazise -: VR) but not your exact adress and then google thanks you for adding the place and you get a mail. Next day tried to insert boot huren lazise in maps and we are present. Did this also for other words and in German.