My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot find out how to display correct image on Google maps and Google SERPs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is really frustrating me.

I am trying to order my Google+ photos so that our logo comes on Google search results and in Google maps.

However, I cannot find a solution.

I have looked in Picasa web albums, that doesnt tie to the images on my Google+ page

I have looked at uploading the images by upload date, didnt work.

I have looked at uploading the images with the logo being most recently created, didn't work.

I am racking my brain here.

Here is a google search showing my company: https://www.google.com/search?q=red+sequoia+randolph+nj&oq=red+sequoia+randolph+nj&aqs=chrome..69i57...

It is stuck showing this image of our client's website, but i want it to show my logo.

I have removed the image and it then chooses another image to display, not my logo.

Here is my Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/+Redsequoia/about

Please somebody help me solve this issue.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Red S
May 2016

Re: Cannot find out how to display correct image on Google maps and Google SERPs

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Red,

In your GMB dashboard are you following these guidelines:

• Profile photo - Add a profile photo to help your customers recognize your business on Google. Your profile photo will be featured next to your business name on your Google+ page. It should be a different photo from your business logo, which should be added in the "Logo" section.
  • Logo - Add your logo to help customers identify your business. Square-sized logos display best on Google.

Best regards,
Meghan

Re: Cannot find out how to display correct image on Google maps and Google SERPs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. I had the same logo for both profile and logo, not sure why that would cause an issue. Seems like something that Google shouldn't penalize against.