My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot find business on Google Maps or on Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Happy Tails on Hampton - Earthly Companions

517 Hampton Street Hampton Australia 3188

Hi,

When I google for dog groomer Hampton my business does not show when using an ipad or mobile. Also I am well down the list under dog grooming businesses in Hampton Park that is over an hour from Hampton.

Is there something wrong with my settings, how can I fix this. I am in a desperate situation. Most people google to find a service. The other dog grooming business is fully booked till 16th January 2017 but I have very few bookings and missing out on the overflow from the other business. I have only been in business for 1 year, when a new customer comes in one of there first comments is that they didn't know I was here. 

Can you please help asap as it wont be long before I will have to close the shop if my customer base does not increase.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sandra M
December 2016

Re: Cannot find business on Google Maps or on Google Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sandra M 

I get you top ranked:

Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 12.02.01.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would be very greatful for your assistance Helmut.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut I also just had a friend try from her iphone while standing the shop and it didn't come up at all. Thank you

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I'm not sure how I can help you.

I get you without any issue with my Chromebook and my Android.

I don't have an apple Mobile to check it through iOS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

I am facing the similar issue as Sandra, even worst as when I am searching for restaurants in my area, I am getting list all the near by restaurants except mine. :(

Please help me to over come this issue. My business is listed at below location on Google maps.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/RS+Sweets+%26+Restaurant/@27.2220323,78.0081094,17z/data=!3m1!4...

Thanks & regards,

Akash

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Akash G,

Please create a new thread for your issue as this helps keep the forum organised and helps in giving the original poster the deserved attention.

You can do so by clicking on this link: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/bd-p/Basics_for_Business_Owners and clicking on the big red circle at the bottom-right corner of the page.

Thank you.