My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot find business on Google Maps or on Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Design Atlantic 

225 Thorne Avenue, Saint John, NB E2L 4L9, Canada

+1 800-363-9611

https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/116071787533784517776/116071787533784517776/about

When I am not signed into my personal gmail account or business gmail account we cannot find our business. Locally you should be able to search your company name and it should pop up. Just like if you searched Pizza Hut for example. We use AdWords as well and even when searching some keywords, nothing comes up. We are wondering if there is someone that can help us. I have had different phone calls with Google and there's a different answer each time, and sometimes no one can help. I understand it can take time, also I think we were finally fully verified last week I was told. 

I was emailed a document for Search Result Optomization, but it's from 2010 and doesn't seem to help. We have selected payment to get to the top of search results etc... Just wondering how to get there and be searchable. 

Our main company is Chandler, with the same address, with both verified. This company searches fine. It was mentioned that we need more reviews and to optomize Google+. Google+ isn't used by many people in this area, as it may be in the US. Chandler itself is not optomized and gets full search results. Also I have changed admin rights a few weeks ago to add a new manager for Chandler on the backend in Google My Business and the email for the addition of a new manager has not come yet. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot find business on Google Maps or on Google Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I get you for "Custom T-shirt Store near saint John NB" with www.google.ca:

Screenshot 2016-09-19 at 15.07.31.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am also having this problem.My business www.coast.cab is not showing up with a call button or reviews even though it was there a week ago and was there most of the summer.Everything that i have checked says its all working but if you search, all my competitors show up but not coast cab.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What am i doing wrong?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply! Something I'll have to look into and figure out why we are not be able to find it at times.