My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access my gmail for business account

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 1
N/A

Hello all,

I have been trying to set up an email address for my business and am having some trouble.

I have paid for google mail for business a month or two ago - the email I used for this I am not sure but originally I was trying to use my account <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> to become my gmail account. At the time this was not possible due to lack of hosting/it related infor for the msyholdings.com account.

Forward to now, I have set up a new host and domain and will use this for my new email address but cannot access or find out how to get to the paid account I have been trying to set up.

When I try to access help or support though the email accounts I think might have been used it says 'set up/log on a google work email' or words to that effect.

I have checked my paypal billing so am sure I am paying for the service but in amongst the busy aspects of what I have been doing over the last few months I seem to have got in a bit of a muddle with it all.

Thanks in advance for any help

I can also be emailed on <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> .

Chris

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Cannot access my gmail for business account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chris

Since you're talking about Google apps, you'll get better support here -> https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog