My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access all my photographs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Happy New Year. When I Google Search for Petsitters in Weybridge, my business Weybridge Petsitters and all it's details come up immediately on the top right hand side which is great but I or prospective customers cannot access all my photographs which I have uploaded. Is there a fault or am I doing something wrong? Many thanks in advance of your help. Paula in the UK

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot access all my photographs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Paula,
It is Google that ranks the photos and decide which ones to show.
Are they all of the same quality?
When I do a web search for your business and look at the photos, there are 45 pictures.
How many have you actually uploaded?
I wonder if you are running against a limit for the imagery carousel.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hiya, Thank you for your reply. See my reply in BOLD Hi Paula H, treebles (Top Contributor) posted a new comment in Basics for Business Owners on 01-05-2016 10:42 PM : Re: Cannot access all my photographs Hi Paula, It is Google that ranks the photos and decide which ones to show. Are they all of the same quality? Yes all the fotos are of the same quality. When I do a web search for your business and look at the photos, there are 45 pictures. How many have you actually uploaded? That is correct, I uploaded 45. I wonder if you are running against a limit for the imagery carousel. Maybe, I don't really know. When you accessed the fotos, how did you do that? i.e. what did you click on? Could be that, I am doing something wrong. Look forward to hearing from you. Take care Paula Reply | Accept as Solution | Give Kudos
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paula H
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Paula,
I found your business on Maps, is this the one?
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Weybridge+Petsitters/@51.3853101,-0.9803724,9z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1...
And it shows that it has 44 photos.
Clicking on the picture opens up the imagery carousel and I can browse all the pictures uploaded for your business.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Treebles.

Thank you so much for this.

I have found them.

Take care

Paula