My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Cannon & Rayburn CPA's, PLLC 2917 S. Bryant Ave. Suite B Edmond, OK 73013 405-844-6442

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The business address listed above(2917 S Bryant Suite B. Edmond, OK  73013) is fine and does not need to be changed.

However, my question is how do I delete an old business on Google that is under just my name Brenda S Cannon, CPA, PC  35 W Main St, Edmond, OK  73003?  They both show up on the map & need to delete this one as it no longer exists and has been replaced with the address above.  Please HELP!!  Thank you!

Cannon & Rayburn CPA's, PLLC 2917 S. Bryant Ave. Suite B Edmond, OK 73013 405-844-6442

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Go to the search result listing for the old address and mark it as Permanently Closed.

In order to retain ranking in search you need to go and change as many of your other directory and reference entries to the new details as you can.

After moaning a few years ago the Permanently Closed status was added for old listings so that those which you cannot get to change harmlessly links to the closed listing.

Re: Cannon & Rayburn CPA's, PLLC 2917 S. Bryant Ave. Suite B Edmond, OK 73013 405-844-6442

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I mark it as permantly closed?  Can you list the steps for me as I have been searching this for a while.  Thank you so much!!!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You go to the search result entry and click on Suggest an Edit and the first question is this Place Permanently Closed. Change it from No to Yes. I think there needs to be a ? to show its a question and not a statement. Did confuse me.