My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't verify my business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can't verify my business, got from Google the wrong pin code and ask for a new one several times but didn't get nothing.
Can I do it in a different way ?
Please help

Bpracti
Ha-mavdil 2, Ramat-Gan

https://plus.google.com/b/106905424727437093374/+BpractiIl_We_Make_It_Easy?pageId=106905424727437093...

Can't verify my business

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Roi B,

You can review the various methods for verification and find instructions on how to proceed here.

Using the instructions outlined in the above link, you will first need to determine what verification methods you are eligible for (most businesses need to verify by postcard), then you would need to determine which method you would like to use (if you are eligible for multiple methods) and then proceed with the instructions pertaining to that particular method.

It sounds like you were trying to verify by postcard, is that correct? If the code didn't work it would be because it has expired (after 30 days) or is no longer valid because a new code has been activated via you requesting a new postcard.

If you are still having difficulty after a couple of attempts you would need to contact support for further assistance.