My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. 

Just got the verifiction code for google my buisness but google don't let me use it to verify it just letting me send new again. why can i use this one witch i just got not so get another one... 

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 15.08.32.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tru F
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tru F

Its hard to say

maybe oyu changed any stuff of the listing in question before getting the previously requested PIN?

Recommendig to request a new PIN and from this time not to touch your dashboard until the new PIN arrived and was entered

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello team google.have received a verification courd to verify my business.so with this turms try to update my business location,but it is impossible.it show totaly wrong location.plse could you tell my the easiest way how i can update the location of by business.thank you.                                                     

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have exactly the same problem :(

Re: Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have the same problem but nothing but a map and the blue banner appears. when i click the main menu button nothing happens. what do i do? i already recieved my post card and i didnt change any details while the postcard was pending. pls help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i need  a code for verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its been over 35 days and I have yet to receive my verification code via post. Please assist.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Certainly you realize the whole system is designed to waste your time. Of course there is no place to enter you code - that's a Google "funny on you", the billion $$$ company thinks that funny. No blue field, but they don't mind sending you dozens of code post cards that have a 5-digit number you can't use. HA HA HA.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem. Did this get resolved? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem. I received the postcard after 20 days, but could not find a place to enter the code.  Logged out of google business, logged back in and verification code was requested.  I entered the code and got "verification code not valid". ??? Nothing has has changed.  My only option is to request another postcard?  What a pain.