AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. 

Just got the verifiction code for google my buisness but google don't let me use it to verify it just letting me send new again. why can i use this one witch i just got not so get another one... 

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 15.08.32.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tru F
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tru F

Its hard to say

maybe oyu changed any stuff of the listing in question before getting the previously requested PIN?

Recommendig to request a new PIN and from this time not to touch your dashboard until the new PIN arrived and was entered

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tru F
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tru F

Its hard to say

maybe oyu changed any stuff of the listing in question before getting the previously requested PIN?

Recommendig to request a new PIN and from this time not to touch your dashboard until the new PIN arrived and was entered

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello team google.have received a verification courd to verify my business.so with this turms try to update my business location,but it is impossible.it show totaly wrong location.plse could you tell my the easiest way how i can update the location of by business.thank you.                                                     

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have exactly the same problem :(

Re: Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have the same problem but nothing but a map and the blue banner appears. when i click the main menu button nothing happens. what do i do? i already recieved my post card and i didnt change any details while the postcard was pending. pls help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i need  a code for verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its been over 35 days and I have yet to receive my verification code via post. Please assist.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Certainly you realize the whole system is designed to waste your time. Of course there is no place to enter you code - that's a Google "funny on you", the billion $$$ company thinks that funny. No blue field, but they don't mind sending you dozens of code post cards that have a 5-digit number you can't use. HA HA HA.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem. Did this get resolved? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem. I received the postcard after 20 days, but could not find a place to enter the code.  Logged out of google business, logged back in and verification code was requested.  I entered the code and got "verification code not valid". ??? Nothing has has changed.  My only option is to request another postcard?  What a pain.