My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I try to verify my Google Businesss, but the code is wrong. The new code I recieved also does'nt work. Can anyone help me out?

Company: Sidekick Music

Adress: Erfgooiersstraat 559

+31 6 28 50 99 10

Thanks! 

Danny

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't verify google my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Danny M

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

and 

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Helmut Geissler, sorry I'm new to this. If i click on the topic 'Can't verify Google My Business I'm sent here. The issue is that my code doesn't work.

The info is:
1. Sidekick Music
2. Erfgooiersstraat 559
1222AT Hilversum
The Netherlands
3. +31628509910
4. https://plus.google.com/b/113441140420410915968/113441140420410915968/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=113441...

The Google My Business is connected to my personal Google account (Danny Moons dmoonsguitar@gmail.com)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ok @Danny M

request a new PIN and from this time don't even touch your  dashboard until the new PIN arrived and was entered by you