My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been using Google My Business for clients for almost 10 years.  From time to time, glitches occur that require speaking to someone directly.  A current client of mine requires the listing to be verified.  The full mailing address is entered, and visible and the Pin is in the right location.  As soon as I click VERIFY - I am directed to the Postcard Option - which only shows the City, Province and Postal Code.  The Street address is not appearing.  Obviously, this will not work. I am unable to locate any real help to resolve what appears to be a glitch on Google's end.   The client is not appearing on the map, and this is causing frustration.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can't verify google my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

contact Business support - can achieve it throug the top left main menue while in your dashboard and having clicked the listing in question

But i also would be interested to get the details of the listing.

Since you can't contact support before next Monday I believe being able to help you faster if having the necessary information

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.