My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm attempting to add my new business to google and am running into issues.  Valdez Saltwater Adventures is a new business that I have started.  It's a seasonal fishing charter/tour business that I run in Valdez, AK in the summer months, so I don't have a physical address in Valdez, but want it to show up on google in Valdez since that is where I operate the business. I attempted to put in an address at the dock and then specify which dock I park at, but for the verification step it says I will receive a letter in the mail for this address.  Is there anyway I can get my business on the map in the appropriate location? 

Valdez Saltwater Adventures

300 N Harbor Dr D Dock

907-304-3474

valdezsaltwateradventures.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't verify google my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @William E

If you do not own or have the authority to represent that address, then you need to use the office address or home address. 

Select I serve customers at their location, which hides the home address and select the postcode area as the area you serve customers in.

If you do have authority to represent the dock as a business address, then request post card, when the postcard has not arrived after 14 days, then contact business support to help complete verification. How to Contact Google Business Support

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Can't verify google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mr. Capper, 

I've have been trying to add my business to google business and I keep get suspended. I have contacted google and no reply. Please help me. I just need my business posted. Ive done the post card, and anything else possible. 

I am not a PO Box or a mail box place. Its an actually building with an office.

Pulse Elite Entertainment Strippers

200 Hoover Ave, 

Las vegas, NV 89101

702-381-0105

www.Strippers702.com