My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't respond to reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Campbell's Auto Service

350 E 24th Street

Yuma, AZ.   85365

928-782-1191

https://plus.google.com/109324885787490319501/about?hl=en

I apparently have more than one Google Business Page. I happened to find this URL while searching through my notes. I cannot find anyplace where it asks me "Respond to this Review" 

On the other page (the one that's attached to the Google Maps page, which also shows the reviews I need to respond to) I was having trouble logging on since it said the page was already verified, and asked some questions to prove I am me. The next page goes to my Account Page where I can edit/adjust various account setting, but nowhere is there a category to get me to the page with the review so I can respond. I am at my wits end over this. Please can one of the Google Gurus help walk me through this? I also can't find any help number to call customer support either. Ugh!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't respond to reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dawn N,

Reviews are within your Google Knowledge Panel. You can see them ...and respond if you are logged into to the Google account that is the owner or manager of the profile.  

Kind Regards,

James