My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't remove photo from google my business page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't actually remove a photo from google my business page, reload with ctrl - f5 or f5 only was not solving the problem. There is no trash/delete icon visible. Kind Regards Johannes

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Johannes B
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Johannes B

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

If it is still an issue then we'll need a link to the photo in question and explanation of why you want it removed please.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Johannes B
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Johannes B

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

If it is still an issue then we'll need a link to the photo in question and explanation of why you want it removed please.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Can't remove photo from google my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you I could delete the foto now and everything is fine,

kind regards

--
Johannes Bell
In der Ecke 3
35582 Wetzlar Dutenhofen
Tel. 064124557
Mobil 015117855322

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem for my wife's business.  Apparently, a neighbor had some friends over and took some pictures of their get together (including pics of all of them on their couches and a picture of a plate of spaghetti).  I guess they wanted to share them, but ended up taggin my wife's work-from-home business instead.

So now, my wife's interior design business has pictures of a plate of spaghetti and someone else's decorating as "representative" of her business.

This is ridiculous!  There really should be some kind of approval process in place, where the owner gets to approve or reject photos tagged to their business, not the picture taker.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Jamie B Can you please start your own thread with your wife's business details and links to the photos in question.

This allows us to keep the forum organised and gives you the attention you need.

This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.