My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't receive verification postcard

D C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
D C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. D.Cantidio Joias e Grinaldas
2. Rua José Maria Lisboa, 1002, casa 01, Zip code 01420000
3. +55 11 32054227
4. https://plus.google.com/u/0/108475387870100091847

Hi, I asked to send a verification code three times to my business and I have still not received any. Is there another way to verify besides the postcard?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't receive verification postcard

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here are some steps so that will help you get verified:
1. Do not request any more postcards and do not edit your page - every time you do that it will cancel the code from the previous card and reset an internal clock.
2. Wait 14 days for the postcard.
3. If you still haven't received the card then request a call back from Google My Business Help
4. Explain to the agent that you sent the post card and never received it and they will look up the date of the last postcard and if it's past 14 days they will help you over the phone.

Click to have a call with Google about this.

They are available during normal business hours on weekdays. Please try this avenue and see if they can resolve your issue. 

If they cannot, please come back to this thread with a case ID and we can escalate the issue from there. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO