My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't find users Info and logins and recovery email

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm reaching out on behave of roger smith hotel (in NYC), I'm working for Spherical Communications a digital marketing firm who are currently hosting marketing service for Roger Smith Hotel. Since my client has forgotten their login/password/backup email on their Google My Business account, we are not able to move forward with the online recovery process. Please let me know if there are any alternative solutions to recover the account info of Roger Smith Hotel, you might contact me via <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> or give me a call at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. Please also feel free to contact the hotel owner <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> for verification.

Thank you so much,

Wenkai

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect security and privacy.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't find users Info and logins and recovery email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Wenkai

If your client has forgotten their log in details for their GMB page then their best bet is to follow the steps in this help article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?hl=en

I highly recommend that the client do this process, from an email address linked to their business website domain rather than yourself as an agency as sometimes it is difficult to get ownership transferred to an agency.

Once the client has the ownership of the page, they can add you as a Manager for future access and work.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog