My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't find an appropriate business category

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am struggling to find a category broad enough to say what it is we do. Ideally, we would like something like "Relocation Advice & Services".

Our business has a lot that would fit under the additional categories, the only problem is that the primary category is either hard to find or doesn't exist.

NZRelo

67 Howe Street, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia

08 9304 4518

www.nzrelo.com

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/NZRelo%E2%84%A2/@-31.9076452,115.8137493,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Renei, I would suggest that you look at one of your competitors and see what they are using as a category, if it still doesn't come close, you may just have to settle with the best alternative.  (My understanding is there is no way to add new suggestions of categories to Google, but I could be wrong)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

the closed applicable category could be  "Moving and Storage Service"

Moving and Storage Service

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Nate S

you are kind of wrong.

TCs here can make resonable suggestions.

But in the case of @Renei G I hesitate b/c there is "Moving and Storage Services"

I know this mignt not exactly what Renei is looking for  - but its at least an  approach anyway.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler thank you for your advice. I'm hesitant to settle with that category, as my company helps people relocating to a new country. We have job listings, real estate listings, classifieds, resume writers, advice etc. and the list goes on. Because we do fall under so many umbrellas it makes it hard choosing the correct one.

I did have the primary as job listings and google picked it up as being an unemployment agency which we are definitely not.

Thanks again