My Business
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't create a "My Business" listing with my existing Brand Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google Brand account with a YouTube channel for my web development company, J.F. Web Development.  There is also a Google+ page.   I'd like to add a "My Business" listing to this brand account.  Unfortunately, when I go to add "My Business", it creates a whole new Brand account.  I did this a few months ago without realizing it created two separate accounts and it caused a bunch of headaches.  This morning, I deleted the duplicate account and tried to create a new My Business listing specifically with the brand affiliated with my YouTube channel.  It did not work.  I believe the spot where it's causing the error, is that it says "A new Google+ page will be created for your business" - I attached a screenshot.  You'll also see a screenshot showing I now have two brand accounts. I do not want a new brand account, I want to keep the existing one.  It's already confusing to have a personal account and a brand account, I don't want to complicate things with a second brand account.

Name: J.F. Web Development

Address:   48 Pippin Drive East
                Glastonbury, CT 06033

Phone: 860-578-4966

Map URL:   Working on that, gotta get the 'My Business' list working

YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTPfW38JdB1_E_YvbJWVPHQ

google-my-business.jpggoogle-my-business2.jpg

Can't create a "My Business" listing with my existing Brand Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, it looks like this post was duplicated.