My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't add manager to Google My Business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Complete Auto Parts and Machine Shop

2315 28th ST N 33713

https://plus.google.com/b/111150798625350838179/111150798625350838179/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=111150...

Having trouble adding managers to the google my business page. I can see the "manage users" menu listing but when I click it nothing happens. I have disabled Ad Block Plus on this page thinking it might be prohibiting the action but that didn't work. Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Can't add manager to Google My Business listing

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

The Manage Users selection from the left hand menu, is a Pop-up.   What browser are you using?

Try using a different browser, which may not have installed pop-up blockers.  Have you tried using Google Chrome?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Eric and thanks. I am using Chrome now. Maybe I should restart after disabling ABP on the my business page? I am going to look at Chrome's settings and see if there is a pop up blocker in there

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author L Ron Squeeze C
October 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Let us know if you solved the pop-up blocker issues and have been able to add your managers.

Restarting might solve the issues, checking setting on your browser, or using another browser for this required action.

Recommended Chrome - but Other browsers, Firefox and the dreaded IE.   Remember you only need to go into that browser once ( while logged in to get the Manager Pop-up to show)

Re: Can't add manager to Google My Business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Even after restarting Chrome still wouldn't do it. I used Firefox to get the job done....unfortunately. Lol.

Thanks again for your help, Eric!