My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't access business photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have several really outdated photos which show up against my Google search result for my business.

I added these photos myself ages ago but when I log into Google My Business, it looks like my business isn't registered? Which it is and was verified, all a long time ago. When I log in this is the next page that comes up:

Capture.JPG

The instructions I'm following to remove these are pasted below, but I can't see where I choose the listing and when I look in the photos there are just some other Google drive photos that have been shared with me. 

Desktop:

1. Sign in to Google My Business and choose the listing that you’d like to manage.
  2. Click Photos from the menu.
  3. Click the photo that you want to delete.
  4. Click the bin icon Delete in the top right-hand corner.

My business is The Sparkling Spatula, business address is 55 Sheldon Road, Ickford HP18 9HY, tel no 07843 612 385, map URL https://goo.gl/maps/Douo5GgYgGu and website www.thesparklingspatula.com

Thank you!

Vanessa  

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

I see two pictures of the same cake in your link.

Have you lost access to the email which had the search result GmB page in it?

It seems so if you have a blank GmB entry.

You need to claim the search result logged into an account you want to manage it with. Because the search result does not say is this your business you may have to contact support to help.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3480441?from=cuf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. When I first signed up, it was using the same email address that I am using now, all of the logins are the same. I can't think of any reason why I would have lost access to my business listing. 

I'll give support a message now. Thanks! Vanessa