My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Edit Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

what a mess the Google Business Edit Information page is!

Here are a list of problems I'm getting:

1. My business address is not as I would like it displayed, yet every time I edit and save it, it returns to the old way
  2. Company Name: Starline Leasing Corp. 4544 Dufferin st, suite # 201, Toronto, Ontario M3H 5X2. pHONE # 416 663-6123, EMAIL info@starlineleasing.ca, Webside .starlineleasing.ca  please contact us.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't Edit Information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

what is the old address your business keeps showing up with?

I can see one unverified lsiting only and its for " 2590 Weston Rd, North York, ON M9N 2A9, Kanada" but doesn't have any website and a different phone as mentione by you. 

and remove your email from the thread its violating the forum guidelines

Nobody will contact you otherwise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I go about starting a new question with you? First time on this forum and I have a complicated situation and you seem like you might be able to help me.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Go to main forum page - https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/bd-p/Basics_for_Business_Owners - and click the red plus sign at bottom right.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
am I allowed to ask you since you are here =)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is best to start a new topic. That way more people will see it and be able to help. Just scroll up and click "Basics for Business Owners". Then click the red plus sign (bottom right) and start a new post. That way is will be seen by more potential helpers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My site was hacked months ago (January) and I have been cleaning up a mess for months. If you google
united truck driving school riverside ca or united truck driving school san diego ca

you will see that when drivetrucks.com comes up it gets a 404 with this message......

Not Found

The requested URL /lacing-hens.php was not found on this server.
goes to drivetrucks.com with this messasge....
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at drivetrucks.com Port 80

but if you type that directly in to the browser it comes up just fine. I scrubbed the site after google flagged it and banned it for the hack, After I cleaned it up and did all google asked had a PR-0 which is better I guess then none at all I had no PR after the hack. I had been consistent with a PR-1 for the past 12 years.....now after months, the site is actually coming up but the link shoots off to that funky page. All other search engines show it, but not google. Is it still holding old info? In google analytics it says it is not indexing the page..

So to work around this while I am figuring things out with google we bought a new domain name and redirect it to drivetrucks, now in google business it is not letting me edit to take out drivetrucks.com and add unitedtruckdrivingschool.com

I get this......and it won't let me publish it. I went into the personal account where It had been set it up not knowing they had already set one up through this gmail account they had that they didn't know they had which an employee did. I have since removed it from my the personal account.
Owner conflict
This location is a duplicate of a location you don't own or manage on Google (view on Maps). You can remove this location or request to become the owner or a manager of this location.
These are the two accounts that are setup in this gmail account. The Riverside one seems to be working ok and verified but the san diego one is keeping me from changing the domain and verifying it, says it is not published..
United Truck Driving School
Address 2425 Camino Del Rio S #250, San Diego, CA, US

United Truck Driving School
1737 Atlanta Avenue, Riverside, California, US