My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can not link Google My Business and Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added a Location Extension in Adwords and it says "1 Location Synced." However, when I then go to Google My Business and click "Adwords Accounts" in the dashboard it shows "No Linked Adwords accounts" and "No Pending Adwords Link Requests." I have waited 4 days and tried various things but no matter what is done these do not seem to link. 

I am using the same login for both Adwords and Google My Business. I am an admin in Adwords and the Owner of the location within GMB. 

What am I doing wrong or any other suggestions to point me in the right direction? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google My Business not linking with Adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to link my Adwords account with my Google My Business Location. When I set up the Location Extension in Adwords it shows "1 Location Synced." (I only have one location for this given login) However, when I go GMB and look at the "Adwords Accounts" tab, it shows "No linked Adwords Accounts" and "No Pending Adwords Link Requests." I've waited over 5 days as I figured it could take some time. Tried setting up filters and such within Adwords Location Extensions, but I have not had any luck.

I am an Admin within Adwords and the owner of the GMB page. I do not think permissions is the problem. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated. 

Bear Lake Rental Properties

65 West Logan Road

Garden City, Utah 84028

(435)881-9805

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

https://plus.google.com/+BearLakeRentalPropertiesGardenCity

NOTE: This duplicate post from a second thread has been merged with the earlier thread on the same topic. As a courtesy to other Community members, and to avoid confusion, please post on a particular topic one time only.

Note that this post has also edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: Google My Business not linking with Adwords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jared, I asked around and everything seems fine on the GMB backend. I would suggest poking around at the AdWords Community to see if they can help you figure it out.

Let me know how it goes.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky