My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can not find a category for running coach or running group.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Andrea Cole Coaching (currently listed as Andrea Cole Career and Entrepreneurial Coaching due to lack of category

2. 1564 Alki Ave SW #206, Seattle, WA 98116

3. 206.658.7919

4. https://plus.google.com/+AndreaColeCoachingSeattle

I cannot find a category that adequately describes my business for people seeking coaching. The closest you have listed is Business Management and that is not close to what I do, nor what people seeking my services would look for. Can we please add some coaching categories? Career Coaching, Life Coaching, Entrepreneur Coaching for example. There are many categories of coaches, each in a very different field.  Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can not find a category for running coach or running group.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
we can't add categories not yet listed in their list of default categories: https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/categories.

Please use the feedback option of GoogelMyBusiness to make such feature requests

Re: Can not find a category for running coach or running group.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do we get a new category added? If this is going to be a viable tool
for my business, I need to have an adequate category or people will not
find me.

--
Andrea C

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.