My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can my google business become a google brand page?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

Currently, I have had my google business page up for a few years.  The original address was at my home in Lincoln Park, but then I rented a studio in Grosse Ile, Michigan.  For 14 months, the silly photo attached to my google plus page is the street view of my home. I do NOT want people to know where I live.

I am a busy wedding photographer and am sick of people being able to see my home instead of my business. I do NOT meet clients here.  

I have turned the box off that I deliver goods and services at my location, yet still my business page shows my own on the map.  I do NOT take mail at the studio since it is a shared rent agreement.  

Can I turn my google plus business page into a brand page so that I can only show my website?  If so, will that remove my reviews?

https://business.google.com/b/113733153924160976465/dashboard/l/02574963939253237749?service=gmbl&c=...

Thank you

michele

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can my google business become a google brand page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
nope - no post boxes are allowed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. I realized that after I posted it.

Do you know if I can change my business to a brand page (so that my map doesn't show up on my images).

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
this is possible only by means of Google support - if ever?
It might be possible if you have an online business and errornously created it as local verified listings