My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use my company 0800 diverted number for Google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

Company name: Oxford care services ltd

Registered business address: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, England, WC2H 9JQ

Trading business address: 65 Park Road Hounslow Middlesex TW3 2HG

Company phone: 0800 644 6899

Google map URL: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Oxford+Care+Services/@55.0285561,-11.8661981,5z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m...

Can I use company phone number (which is directly diverted to my personal mobile number) for Google My Business?

The Google map URL which I provided, I register this address earlier, Later on, don't know exactly what happened One message came on the screen that my account is suspended. Even I could not change the address as well.

Tried a lot of time to contact google but in last I saw a blog on some site mentioned about the suspension. In which they recommended me to delete the account and made another one. That's why I made a fresh Gmail account attached with company email address (info@oxfordcareservices.com) as well. Now the post card will come within  2 weeks. After that, I can verify.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Oxford Care S
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Let's forget for a moment any questions regarding the phone number 

More bad is IMHO the fact of the suspension.

Actually the listing as you liked it is not for the registered business adress but for any address in Hounslow (likely your mentioned  "trading business address") - dont btw understand the differences between  a "registered business address" and a "trading business address"

Sorry for my ignorance regarding this point but "i'm German and I can't remember we have such a difference for German businesses.

Anyway:

to help you with the suspension I'm sure I can help you only in case the listing is set up with the registered business address.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Oxford Care S
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Let's forget for a moment any questions regarding the phone number 

More bad is IMHO the fact of the suspension.

Actually the listing as you liked it is not for the registered business adress but for any address in Hounslow (likely your mentioned  "trading business address") - dont btw understand the differences between  a "registered business address" and a "trading business address"

Sorry for my ignorance regarding this point but "i'm German and I can't remember we have such a difference for German businesses.

Anyway:

to help you with the suspension I'm sure I can help you only in case the listing is set up with the registered business address.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Helmut

What does this IMHO means?

Right. Let's make it less complicated for time being. I would like to know the 0800 (which is diverted all the time on my mobile), Is this diverted number really going to effect on Google My Business or not?

The reason why I am asking because I hear somewhere that if something is on diversion then google not accepts that, like if contact number diverted to another number or domain diverted to another domain.

I made a fresh account for the company in Google My Business and deleted the previous account, waiting for the pin to confirm. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Oxford Care S

"What does this IMHO means?"

it's in my opinion pretty useless to discuss or ask about a phone numer for a listing being suspended.

So you would do a better job asking how to get the suspension lifted.