My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I hide 360° photos from my clients business page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Envision Eye Care
5001 S Parker Rd #204
Aurora, CO 80015

720-507-7004

Hello Google community! I created a virtual tour for my friends business and I took a total of 11 360° photos. All 11 photos are showing up on his Google page and he only wants to show 2 out of the 11 photos on his main photo page. Ascent Eyes 12311 Pine Bluffs Way #108 Parker, CO is a great example of what my friend is looking for. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I hide 360° photos from my clients business page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jason,

There is no mechanism to hide some of the photo spheres in the virtual tour.

You may want to disconnect the photo spheres and delete all but the two your friend wants to keep.

The virtual tour for Ascent Eyes was done using the now retired street View editor. It is no longer possible to create those type of tours and Google would be migrating those See Inside tours to the new imagery gallery.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Can I hide 360° photos from my clients business page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for responding Treebles. So any business that creates a virtual tour will have to show all of the photos within the virtual tour on the main photo page? I can only imagine how cluttered it would look if a business needed 20 or more photos to complete their virtual tour. It would be nice to just have 1 main 360 image for the virtual tour show up on the Google Business photo gallery and once you click on it you can then see the whole VT....

Re: Can I hide 360° photos from my clients business page?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jason,

That is the way it works at the moment, trusted photographers have suggested that all the photo spheres for a tour should be grouped under one thumbnail in the imagery gallery, as they are in the Street View app, time will tell if the suggestion is accepted and implemented.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor