My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I have 3 different My Business in one single location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have 2 products targeting a very different public with the following features:

1/ each has its own website http://www.eugin.com.cohttp://www.timefreeze.es/co/ 

2/ both are sharing the same location

How can they also have their own Google my business location? 

Do they need a unique mail address AND/OR phone number?

Thanks and kind regards

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Can I have 3 different My Business in one single location?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Antoine B

Are these two different businesses? Do they have different registration numbers with your government? Do they have separate phone numbers?

If the answer is no to any of these questions, then you can not have two separate Google pages. Where a business has multiple services offered at one location, you need to set up one page and then outline the different services in your description.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think it is possible earlier days but now Google updated their privacy policy, according to that it is difficult to get verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want to register separate business but it will be physically located in the same office that I have another business which is already registered on google my business. Everything will be different(registration, phone number, company name). How is it going to affect my seo for both businesses?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Isa A

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This older 'Solved' thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.