My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I deactivate my Google Plus Brand Account Local Page without deleting My Google Business Page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Can I delete my Google Plus Brand Account Local Page without removing my Google Business Page? Or if not possible, do you have any suggestions?

I want to remove my custom URL in my Google Plus Brand Account Page that I'm managing. I already claimed my Custom URL but I want to revert it back to the old URL. Can you help me with this one? I already submitted a feedback to Google and also post on the Google Plus Community Forum. Thanks!

Can I deactivate my Google Plus Brand Account Local Page without deleting My Google Business Page?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I tried doing that and it removed by google business page. I had to re-verify my page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Then can I remove the custom URL of my Google + Local Page that was connected to my GMB? I search it in Google Help Center and i found it but I think it's applicable to a plain Google + Page not for Google + Local Page.