4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I add my music to my site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own Disk Productions, (http://disk-productions-inc.business.site/) an audio recording studio and I want to add my musical samples to my newly created site. How can I do this?

Disk Productions

1100 Perkins Road

Baton Rouge, LA  70802

225-343-5438

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joey, 

This forum is for Google My Business related questions, you will find much more knowledgeable answers to your question in the Google Sites help forum. That said, in the Google Sites help documentation, it looks like in the 'Google Embed' menu item for adding content, you can embed Youtube videos. That's one option at least for adding your music. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Can I add my music to my site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, but I don't see the menu you are describing. How do I get to that page? Nelson Decker Voice Labs 441 Oakford Drive Baton Rouge, LA 70815

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Try watching this video and see if it helps.- 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

To add to James' helpful info, this is the help page that discusses adding more to your site. 

Kind Regards,

James

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens
james w